Please read all information below before proceeding to registration:
Registration is now open!
Player Search-Captains, use your team number to see which of your players have completed registration for the event. This search function will be available 2-3 days after registration opens.
Important information regarding Registration:
1. Registration is $45 per person. Fees are non-refundable.
2. Captains/Players may register up to 10 participants at one time, or each participant may register individually. If you need to register more than 10 participants, register the 10 and then start again and register the remaining participants.
3. To register you must have your team number. If you do not know your team number click here for instructions.
4. Each registration requires a different email address to be used.
- If you share an email yaddress with another participant, different email addresses must be used for each registration.
- If you register with your email address and then another registration is made using that same address the original registration will be overwritten.
- When registering for separate events, a different email address must be used for each registration.
- You can enter a false email address if necessary (for example, email@example.com).
- The email address is a unique identifier in the registration database. Other than communication with captains, the email addresses are not used for any purpose other than separating different registrations.
5. To see which members of your team have signed up, choose Player Search from the menu at the top left of the Registration Page and enter your team number. This link will appear 2-3 days after registration opens.
6. Only players listed on your roster in TennisLink, who meet the criteria for advancing, may be registered for the tournament. Captains are responsible for insuring that all registered players are eligible.
7. You must have 6 team members registered for this event by 4pm on October 5, 2018. Please send the deposit by this date as well. See Championship Information.
8. Players registering after October 5, 2018, cannot be guaranteed a t-shirt
9. Registration for additional players will remain open throughout the event.
10. Captains--please complete a lodging form for your team. Click here for form.
Text STATRICHAMPS to 84483 to receive STA Tri-Level Championship Participants alerts from Mississippi Tennis Association.