Due to the heightened concerns surrounding the COVID-19 virus, USTA Mississippi has rescheduled the Adult 65&Over Championships and the Adult 55&Over Championships. The Adult 55&over will be held, July 31-August 2, in Greenville, MS. The Adult 65&Over will be held, October 9-11, in Tupelo, MS. The health and safety of all players, staff, and volunteers are the chief concern.
Championship Information (rules, procedures, format, eligibility, captain responsibilities)
Player Search-Captains, check your team registration for the event. This link will be available 2-3 days after registration opens.
- Thursday, May 14 —Team check in will be open from 6:00-7:00 p.m. at Greenville Country Club (2476 Highway 1 South-Greenville, MS, 38701). At check-in captains will be given final schedules, player gifts, and other important information. Please make plans to attend or send a representative for your team. Please make sure to check in and get your team information at least one hour before your first scheduled match. There will be no formal meeting
- Friday, May 15—Play begins at 8 am. When registering for the tournament, insure that you have a full complement of players as early as 8am on Friday.
- Saturday, May 16--Play begins at 8am.
- Lunch will be provided to players on Saturday at Greenville Golf and Country
- Sunday, May 17--Play begins at 8am. Any finals will be played on Sunday.
- Tournament Host: Greenville Golf and Country Club, 2476 Hwy 1 South, Greenville, MS 38701
- Host Facility: Cypress Hills Tennis Club, 1440 Oakwood Dr, Greenville, MS 38701
Surface: This event will be played on hard courts.