Text MS55CHAMPS to 84483 to receive 55 & Over Championship Participants alerts from Mississippi Tennis Association.
Championship Information (rules, procedures, format, eligibility, captain responsibilities)
Player Search-Captains, check your team registration for the event. This link will be available 2-3 days after registration opens.
- Friday, May 18 --Team check in opens at 7:30am at both Rob Leake Park and Tupelo Country Club for teams playing at 8am. For all other teams, check-in opens at 8:30am. The captain should check in for the team at the facility where the team's first match will be played. At check-in captains will be given final schedules, championship t-shirts, and other important information. Please make sure to check in and get your team information at least one hour before your first scheduled match. There will be no formal meeting
- Friday, May 18 --Play begins at 8 am. When registering for the tournament, ensure that you have a full complement of players as early as 8am on Friday.
- Saturday, May 19 --Play begins at 8am. Lunch will be served at both facilities for players on Saturday.
- Sunday, May 20 --Play begins at 8am. Any finals will be played on Sunday.
Tournament Host: Rob Leake Park, 1107 Joyner Avenue, Tupelo, MS 38804
- Host Facility: Tupelo Country Club, 4462 Winged Foot Road, Belden, MS 38826
Surface: This event will be played on hard and soft courts.
- Hard courts (Rob Leake Park)-
- Soft courts (Tupelo Country Club)-