Text MS65CHAMPS to 84483 to receive 65 & Over Championship Participants alerts from Mississippi Tennis Association
Championship Information (rules, procedures, format, eligibility, captain responsibilities)
Championship Player Search Link-Captains, check your team registration for the event. This link will be available 2-3 days after registration for the event opens.
Tennis Link Player Search Link-Please note that all players must also be registered in Tennis Link. Put your team number in the Stats and Standings search box to check Tennis Link registration also. Need your team number? Click here for help.
- Thursday, April 25—Team check in opens at 6pm at Hilton Garden Inn, 363 East Main Street, Tupelo, MS 38804. The captain should check in for the team Thursday night. At check-in captains will be given final schedules, player gifts, and other important information. Please make plans to attend or send a representative for your team. There will be no formal meeting.There will be a reception Thursday night. Details and registration for door prizes-click here!
- Friday, April 26—Play begins at 8 am. When registering for the tournament, insure that you have a full complement of players as early as 8am on Friday.
- Saturday, April 27--Play begins at 8am
- Sunday, April 28--Play begins at 8am. Any finals will be played on Sunday.
- Host Facility for all play: Rob Leake Park (hard courts), 1107 Joyner Avenue, Tupelo, MS 38804
Surface: This event will be played on hard courts.