6:30AM: SATURDAY IS ON SCHEDULE NO DELAYS
Tupelo Players Perks! Click the link to see discounts at area restaurants.
2021 Program Overview (deadlines, procedures for registration)
Championship Information (rules, procedures, format, eligibility, captain responsibilities)
Championship Player Search Link-Captains, check your team registration for the event. This link will be available 2-3 days after registration for the event opens.
Tennis Link Player Search Link-Please note that all players must also be registered in Tennis Link. Put your team number in the Stats and Standings search box to check Tennis Link registration also. Need your team number? Click here for help.
- Thursday, April 16—There will be no pre-registration on Thursday evening.
- Friday, April 17—Play begins at 8 am. When registering for the tournament, insure that you have a full complement of players as early as 8am on Friday. A team representative can collect the team information/t-shirts prior to match time at the tennis facility.
- Saturday, April 18--Play begins at 8am. Lunch will be available.
- Sunday, April 19--Play begins at 8am. Any finals will be played on Sunday.
- Host Facility for all play: Rob Leake Park (hard courts), 1107 Joyner Avenue, Tupelo, MS 38804
Surface: This event will be played on hard courts.