2020 Program Overview (deadlines, procedures for registration)
Championship Information (rules, procedures, format, eligibility, captain responsibilities)
Championship Player Search Link-Captains, check your team registration for the event. This link will be available 2-3 days after registration for the event opens.
Tennis Link Player Search Link-Please note that all players must also be registered in Tennis Link. Put your team number in the Stats and Standings search box to check Tennis Link registration also. Need your team number? Click here for help.
- Thursday, April 16—Team Check in will occur at the Kick-Off Social at Romie's Grocery-click here for information. At check-in captains will be given final schedules, player gifts, and other important information. Please make plans to attend or send a representative for your team. There will be no formal meeting.
- Friday, April 17—Play begins at 8 am. When registering for the tournament, insure that you have a full complement of players as early as 8am on Friday. Enjoy Wine Downtown after you play-Click here for information.
- Saturday, April 18--Play begins at 8am. Lunch will be served at the courts on Saturday.
- Sunday, April 19--Play begins at 8am. Any finals will be played on Sunday.
- Host Facility for all play: Rob Leake Park (hard courts), 1107 Joyner Avenue, Tupelo, MS 38804
Surface: This event will be played on hard courts.