Text MSCOMBOCHAMPS to 84483 to receive Combo Championship Participants alerts from Mississippi Tennis Association.
Championship Information (rules, procedures, format, eligibility, captain responsibilities)
Lodging Form please complete for Tourism and Economic data collection and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring to the captains' meeting
Player Search-Captains, check your team registration for the event. This function will be available 2-3 days after registration opens.
Thursday, November 7--TEAM CHECK IN
- Team check in will be at the Hyatt Place (1016 Highland Colony Parkway, Ridgeland, MS 39157) for 18 & Over and 40 & Over teams.
- Team check in will be at Halls Ferry Park (257 Halls Ferry Park Rd, Vicksburg, MS 39180) for 55 & Over teams.
- Team check-in will be held at both locations from 6-7pm on Thursday evening.
- The captain should check in for the team. At check-in captains will be given final schedules, player gifts, and other important information.
- There will be no formal meeting. Please make plans to attend or send a representative for your team.
- If you cannot attend or send a representative, you may pick up your materials at the location of your first team match.
•Friday, November 8 —Play begins at 8 am.
•Saturday, November 9 --Play begins at 8am.
•Sunday, November 10 --Play begins at 8am. Any finals will be played on Sunday.
Tournament Sites (subject to change):
- Tournament Host: Parham Bridges Tennis Center, 5055 Old Canton Rd, Jackson 39211
- Tournament Host: Ridgeland Tennis Center, 201 McClellan Dr, Ridgeland, MS 39157
- Satellite Facility: Cypress Lake, 300 Lake Cir Madison, MS 39110
- Satellite Facility: Millsaps College, Parking instructions and map
- Satellite Facility: Reservoir YMCA, 6023 Lakeshore Park, Brandon, MS 39047
- 55 & Over Tournament Host: Halls Ferry Park, 257 Halls Ferry Park Rd., Vicksburg, MS 39180, Map
Tournament Surface: All divisions and age groups will be on hard courts