Championship Information (rules, procedures, format, eligibility, captain responsibilities)
Player Search-Captains, check your team registration for the event. This link will be available 2-3 days after registration for the event opens
- Friday, August 24 --Team check in opens at 7:30am at all facilities for teams playing at 8am. For all other teams, check-in opens at 8:30am. The captain should check in for the team at the facility where the team's first match will be played. At check-in captains will be given final schedules, championship t-shirts, and other important information. Please make sure to check in and get your team information at least one hour before your first scheduled match. There will be no formal meeting
- Friday, August 24 --Play begins at 8 am. When registering for the tournament, ensure that you have a full complement of players as early as 8am on Friday.
- Saturday, August 25 --Play begins at 8am. Lunch will be served at each facility for players.
- Sunday, August 26 --Play begins at 8am. Any finals will be played on Sunday.
- Host Facility for all 18 & Over Play: Rob Leake Park (hard courts), 1107 Joyner Avenue, Tupelo, MS 38804
- Host Facility for all 40 & Over Play: BNA Bank Tennis Park (hard courts), 505 Tallahatchie Trail, New Albany, MS 38652
- Host Facility for all 55 & Over Play: Tupelo Country Club (soft courts), 4462 Winged Foot Road, Belden, MS 38826