10:25 PM Saturday Update for Sunday matches at Rob Leake and Tupelo Country Club
Click here for the new master schedule. Check it carefully. Your match times, times for finals, location of matches may have changed. It was necessary due to court conditions to move some 55&Over matches to Rob Leake. No changes were made to the 40&Over schedule. REMEMBER TO ARRIVE EARLY! TOO MANY PEOPLE RECEIVED PENALTIES FOR LATENESS TODAY!
The 7.0 18&Over NE/Browning vs PB/Asmar has been canceled as the winner of that flight has been decided.
The 8.0 18&Over NE/Bounds vs EC/Riley has been canceled as it cannot affect the outcome of first or second place.
Championship Information (rules, procedures, format, eligibility, captain responsibilities)
Lodging Form please complete for Tourism and Economic data collection.
Player Search-Captains, check your team registration for the event. This link will be available 2-3 days after registration for the event opens
- Friday, August 20 --Team check in opens at 7:30am at all facilities for teams playing at 8am. For all other teams, check-in opens at 8:30am. The captain should check in for the team at the facility where the team's first match will be played. At check-in captains will be given final schedules, championship t-shirts, and other important information. Please make sure to check in and get your team information at least one hour before your first scheduled match. There will be no formal meeting
- Friday, August 20 --Play begins at 8 am. When registering for the tournament, ensure that you have a full complement of players as early as 8am on Friday.
- Saturday, August 21 --Play begins at 8am. Lunch will be served at each facility for players.
- Sunday, August 22 --Play begins at 8am. Any finals will be played on Sunday.
- Host Facility for all 18 & Over Play: Rob Leake Park (hard courts), 1107 Joyner Avenue, Tupelo, MS 38804
- Host Facility for all 40 & Over Play: BNA Bank Tennis Park (hard courts), 505 Tallahatchie Trail, New Albany, MS 38652
- Host Facility for all 55 & Over Play: Tupelo Country Club (soft courts), 4462 Winged Foot Road, Belden, MS 38826