2.5 Men-JXN Cothern has been declared champion. All other matches in this division are cancelled
Captains of the Finalist teams (3.0M/W, 3.5M/W) will be sent contact information for each other so that they can mutually agree on a time/location to meet and play. A deadline for completion and other details will be included in this information
4.0 W-Several matches need to be completed to determine not only the champion, but second place as well in case of a wildcard. Teams will be will be sent contact information for each other so that they can mutually agree on a time/location to meet and play. A deadline for completion and other details will be included in this information.
4.5 M-The final match between JXN Boteler and JXN Womack will be played today at 4:30 and 6pm at River Hills Club on the indoor courts
All other divisions have been determined. There will not be any further play outdoors today.
Safe travels to all those returning home today.
Championship Information (rules, procedures, format, eligibility, captain responsibilities)
Player Search-Captains, check your team registration for the event.This link will be available 2-3 days after registration opens.
- Thursday, June 3—Team check will be 6pm-7pm at Hyatt Place (1016 Highland Colony Parkway, Ridgeland, MS 39157). The captain should check in for the team Thursday night. At check-in captains will be given championship t-shirts and other important information. Please make plans to attend or send a representative for your team. There will be no formal meeting
- Friday, June 4—Play begins at 8 am. When registering for the tournament, insure that you have a full complement of players as early as 8am on Friday.
- Saturday, June 5--Play begins at 8am
- Sunday, June 6--Play begins at 8am. Any finals will be played on Sunday.
- Tournament Host: Parham Bridges Tennis Center, 5055 Old Canton Rd, Jackson
- Tournament Host: Ridgeland Tennis Center, 201 McClellan Dr, Ridgeland, MS 39157
- Satellite Facility: The Club at the Township, 151 Southlake Ave, Ridgeland, MS 39157
- Satellite Facility: The Club at Crossgates. 100 Professional Dr.,
Brandon, MS 39042
- Satellite Facility: Brandon City Courts, 1475 W Government St
Brandon, MS 39042
- Satellite Facility: Reservoir YMCA, 6023 Lakeshore Park, Brandon, MS 39047
Tournament Surface: All 18&Over Divisions will be on hard courts