Text MS18CHAMPS to 84483 to receive 18 & Over Championship Participants alerts from Mississippi Tennis Association.
Championship Information (rules, procedures, format, eligibility, captain responsibilities)
Player Search-Captains, check your team registration for the event.This link will be available 2-3 days after registration opens.
Lodging Form-please complete for Tourism and Economic data collection and email to email@example.com or bring to the captains' meeting
- Thursday, June 20—Team check will be 6pm-7pm at Hyatt Place (1016 Highland Colony Parkway, Ridgeland, MS 39157). The captain should check in for the team Thursday night. At check-in captains will be given final schedules, championship t-shirts, and other important information. Please make plans to attend or send a representative for your team. There will be no formal meeting
- Friday, June 21—Play begins at 8 am. When registering for the tournament, insure that you have a full complement of players as early as 8am on Friday.
- Saturday, June 22--Play begins at 8am
- Sunday, June 23--Play begins at 8am. Any finals will be played on Sunday.
- Tournament Host: Parham Bridges Tennis Center, 5055 Old Canton Rd, Jackson
- Tournament Host: Ridgeland Tennis Center, 201 McClellan Dr, Ridgeland, MS 39157
- Satellite Facility: The Club at the Township, 151 Southlake Ave, Ridgeland, MS 39157
- Satellite Facility: Millsaps College, Parking instructions and map
- Satellite Facility: Reservoir YMCA, 6023 Lakeshore Park, Brandon, MS 39047
- Satellite Facility: Cypress Lake, 300 Lake Cir Madison, MS 39110
Tournament Surface: All 18&Over Divisions will be on hard courts