Friday 9:30 update:
Use the new MASTER SCHEDULE below. Do not use the schedule in Tennis Link. Please check your schedule carefully. Locations and times have changed on many of the matches. Scoring and format have NOT been changed.
Text MS18CHAMPS to 84483 to receive 18 & Over Championship Participants alerts from Mississippi Tennis Association.
Championship Information (rules, procedures, format, eligibility, captain responsibilities)
Player Search-Captains, check your team registration for the event.This link will be available 2-3 days after registration opens.
- Thursday, June 21—Team check will be 6pm-7pm at Hyatt Place (1016 Highland Colony Parkway, Ridgeland, MS 39157). The captain should check in for the team Thursday night. At check-in captains will be given final schedules, championship t-shirts, and other important information. Please make plans to attend or send a representative for your team. There will be no formal meeting
- Friday, June 22—Play begins at 8 am. When registering for the tournament, insure that you have a full complement of players as early as 8am on Friday.
- Saturday, June 23--Play begins at 8am
- Sunday, June 24--Play begins at 8am. Any finals will be played on Sunday.
- Tournament Host: Parham Bridges Tennis Center, 5055 Old Canton Rd, Jackson
- Tournament Host: Ridgeland Tennis Center, 201 McClellan Dr, Ridgeland, MS 39157
- Satellite Facility: The Club at the Township, 151 Southlake Ave, Ridgeland, MS 39157
- Satellite Facility: Millsaps College, Parking instructions and map
- Satellite Facility: Reservoir YMCA, 6023 Lakeshore Park, Brandon, MS 39047
- Satellite Facility: Cypress Lake, 300 Lake Cir Madison, MS 39110
Tournament Surface: All 18&Over Divisions will be on hard courts