Lodging Form-please complete the Jotform for Tourism and Economic data collection.
Championship Information (rules, procedures, format, eligibility, captain responsibilities)
Tennis Link Player Search Link-Please note that all players must also be registered in Tennis Link. Put your team number in the Stats and Standings search box to check Tennis Link registration. Need your team number? Click here for help.
- Thursday, June 22 --Team check in opens at 6:00-7:00 pm at FNC Tennis Center, 400 Price Street, Oxford, MS. Captains will be given t-shirts, final schedules, and other important information. Please make plans to attend or send a representative for your team. There will be no formal meeting.
- Friday, June 23 --Play begins at 8 am. When registering for the tournament, ensure that you have a full complement of players as early as 8am on Friday.
- Saturday, June 24 --Play begins at 8am
- Sunday, June 25 --Play begins at 8am. Any finals will be played on Sunday.
- Tournament Headquarters: FNC Tennis Center, 400 Price Street, Oxford, MS 38655. (Hard Courts) FNC Overflow Parking Diagram
- Satellite Facility: Goose Creek Club, Anderson Road at Wellsgate Oxford, MS. (Soft Courts)
- Satellite Facility: The Country Club of Oxford, 100 Clubhouse Drive, Oxford, MS 38655 (Hard Courts)
- Satellite Facility: Avent Park, 104 Park Drive, Oxford, MS 38655 (Practice)
Surface: This event will be played on hard and soft courts. Prior to the event, we will announce the surface for each level.