Championship Information (rules, procedures, format, eligibility, captain responsibilities)
Player Search-Captains, check your team registration for the event. This link will be available 2-3 days after registration begins.
- Thursday, June 11 --Team check in opens at 6:00-7:00 pm at at the Courtyard Marriott, 305 Jackson Ave. West, Oxford, MS 38655. Captains will be given t-shirts, final schedules, and other important information. Please make plans to attend or send a representative for your team. There will be no formal meeting.
- Friday, June 12 --Play begins at 8 am. When registering for the tournament, ensure that you have a full complement of players as early as 8am on Friday.
- Saturday, June 13 --Play begins at 8am
- Sunday, June 14 --Play begins at 8am. Any finals will be played on Sunday.
- Tournament Headquarters: FNC Tennis Center, 400 Price Street, Oxford, MS 38655. (Hard Courts) FNC Overflow Parking Diagram
- Satellite Facility: Goose Creek Club, Anderson Road at Wellsgate Oxford, MS. (Soft Courts)
- Satellite Facility: The Country Club of Oxford, 100 Clubhouse Drive, Oxford, MS 38655 (Hard Courts)
- Satellite Facility: Turner Center Courts, 214 Turner Center, University MS 38677 (Hard Courts)
- Satellite Facility: Avent Park, 104 Park Drive, Oxford, MS 38655 (Hard Courts)
Surface: This event will be played on hard and soft courts. Prior to the event, we will announce the surface for each level.