Text MS40CHAMPS to 84483 to receive 40 & Over Championship Participants alerts from Mississippi Tennis Association.
Championship Information (rules, procedures, format, eligibility, captain responsibilities)
Player Search-Captains, check your team registration for the event. This link will be available 2-3 days after registration begins.
- Thursday, June 7 --Team check in opens at 6:00-7:00 pm at at the Courtyard Marriott, 305 Jackson Ave. West, Oxford, MS 38655. Captains will be given t-shirts, final schedules, and other important information. Please make plans to attend or send a representative for your team. There will be no formal meeting.
- Friday, June 8 --Play begins at 8 am. When registering for the tournament, ensure that you have a full complement of players as early as 8am on Friday.
- Saturday, June 9 --Play begins at 8am
- Sunday, June 10 --Play begins at 8am. Any finals will be played on Sunday.
- Tournament Headquarters: FNC Tennis Center, 400 Price Street, Oxford, MS 38655. FNC Overflow Parking Diagram
- Satellite Facility: Goose Creek Club, Anderson Road at Wellsgate Oxford, MS
- Satellite Facility: The Country Club of Oxford, 100 Clubhouse Drive, Oxford, MS 38655
- Satellite Facility: Turner Center Courts, 214 Turner Center, University MS 38677
- Satellite Facility: Avent Park, 104 Park Drive, Oxford, MS 38655
Surface: This event will be played on hard and soft courts. Prior to the event, we will announce the surface for each level.
- Soft: 4.5+ Men and Women
- Hard: 3.0, 3.5, and 4.0 Men and Women