Championship Information (rules, procedures, format, eligibility, captain responsibilities)
Lodging Form please complete for Tourism and Economic data collection before the event.
Player Search-Captains, check your team registration for the event. This link will be available 2-3 days after registration for the event opens
- Thursday, September 16 —Team check in will be open from 6:00-7:00 p.m. at La Quinta Inn. At check-in captains will be given final schedules, player gifts, and other important information. Please make plans to attend or send a representative for your team. Please make sure to check in and get your team information at least one hour before your first scheduled match. There will be no formal meeting
- Friday, September 17—Play begins at 8 am. When registering for the tournament, insure that you have a full complement of players as early as 8am on Friday.
- Saturday, September 18--Play begins at 8am.
- Sunday, September 19--Play begins at 8am. Any finals will be played on Sunday.
- Starkville High School, 603 Yellow Jacket Drive Starkville, MS 39759
- Sawyer Tennis Courts Located on the south side of MSU campus on the way to South Farm. To reach Sawyer Tennis Courts from campus cross over Blackjack via Stone Blvd.
- Starkville Academy 505 Academy Rd, Starkville, MS 39759
- McKee Park 405 Lynn Ln, Starkville, MS 39759