Text MSTRICHAMPS to 84483 to receive Tri-Level Championship Participants alerts from Mississippi Tennis Association.
Championship Information (rules, procedures, format, eligibility, captain responsibilities)
Player Search-Captains, check your team registration for the event. This link will be available 2-3 days after registration for the event opens
- Thursday, September 26 —Team check in will be open from 6:00-7:00 p.m. at ___________. At check-in captains will be given final schedules, player gifts, and other important information. Please make plans to attend or send a representative for your team. Please make sure to check in and get your team information at least one hour before your first scheduled match. There will be no formal meeting
- Friday, September 27—Play begins at 8 am. When registering for the tournament, insure that you have a full complement of players as early as 8am on Friday.
- Saturday, September 28--Play begins at 8am.
- Sunday, September 29--Play begins at 8am. Any finals will be played on Sunday.
- Tournament Host: A.J. Pitts Tennis Centre
- Satellite Facility: Starkville High School, 401 Greensboro Street
Starkville, MS 39759
- Satellite Facility: Sawyer Tennis Courts Located on the south side of MSU campus on the way to South Farm. To reach Sawyer Tennis Courts from campus cross over Blackjack via Stone Blvd.
- Satellite Facility: Starkville Academy 505 Academy Rd, Starkville, MS 39759