You may file a self-rate appeal online during the self-rating process. If you do not file during your initial self-rating, you may use the following instructions to file your self-rate appeal:
Appealing your Self-Rating
- At the TennisLink home page, click Register for a Team
- Enter your USTA number
- Enter team number 7038216567 (note this team number changes each league year) updated for 2017
- You will get an error message saying your rating is too high for the team and be given a link to appeal your self-rating
- Fill out the form entirely. Include any information you need the committee to know. It is very important to fill out all the information. Incomplete appeals will be further delayed.
- Submit the form.
- The national average for a self-rate appeal decision is three weeks. Typically it takes 10-12 days.
- If you have not been contacted via email within 10 days, please email Lindsey Bullard at firstname.lastname@example.org