Text STATRICHAMPS to 84483 to receive STA Tri-Level Championship Participants alerts from Mississippi Tennis Association.
Championship Information (rules, procedures, format, eligibility, captain responsibilities)
Player Search-Captains, check your team registration for the event. This link will be available 2-3 days after registration for the event opens.
- Thursday, October 12— Team check will be 6pm-7pm at Hyatt Place (1016 Highland Colony Parkway, Ridgeland, MS 39157). The captain should check in for the team Thursday night. At check-in captains will be given final schedules, championship t-shirts, and other important information. Please make plans to attend or send a representative for your team. There will be no formal meeting
- Thursday, October 12-- Wilson Demo Night. Wilson is hosting a FREE Demo Night for Tri-level players. It’s a chance to try Wilson racquets and get one last warm-up before matches begin on Friday. Space is limited, so register and reserve your space today. Click here for information and registration
- Friday, October 13—Play begins at 8 am. When registering for the tournament, ensure that you have a full complement of players as early as 8am on Friday. Lunch will be served at each facility.
- Saturday, October 14--Play begins at 8am. Lunch will be served at each facility.
- Sunday, October 15--Play begins at 8am. Any finals will be played on Sunday.
- Tournament Host: Parham Bridges Tennis Center, 5055 Old Canton Rd, Jackson 39211. 14 court facility (hard surface).
- Tournament Host: Ridgeland Tennis Center, 201 McClellan Dr, Ridgeland, MS 39157. 17 court facility (hard surface).