Text MSCOMBOCHAMPS to 84483 to receive Combo Championship Participants alerts from Mississippi Tennis Association.
Championship Information (rules, procedures, format, eligibility, captain responsibilities)
Player Search-Captains, check your team registration for the event. This function will be available 2-3 days after registration opens.
Thursday, November 9--TEAM CHECK IN
- Team check in will be at the Hyatt Place (1016 Highland Colony Parkway, Ridgeland, MS 39157) for 18 & Over and 40 & Over teams.
- Team check in will be at Halls Ferry Park (257 Halls Ferry Park Rd, Vicksburg, MS 39180) for 55 & Over teams.
- Team check-in will be held at both locations from 6-7pm on Thursday evening.
- The captain should check in for the team. At check-in captains will be given final schedules, player gifts, and other important information.
- There will be no formal meeting. Please make plans to attend or send a representative for your team.
- If you cannot attend or send a representative, you may pick up your materials at the location of your first team match.
•Friday, November 10 —Play begins at 8 am.
•Saturday, November 11 --Play begins at 8am.
•Sunday, November 12 --Play begins at 8am. Any finals will be played on Sunday.
Tournament Sites (subject to change):
- Tournament Host: Parham Bridges Tennis Center, 5055 Old Canton Rd, Jackson 39211
- Tournament Host: Ridgeland Tennis Center, 201 McClellan Dr, Ridgeland, MS 39157
- Satellite Facility: Cypress Lake, 300 Lake Cir Madison, MS 39110
- Satellite Facility: Millsaps College, Parking instructions and map
- Satellite Facility: Reservoir YMCA, 6023 Lakeshore Park, Brandon, MS 39047
- 55 & Over Tournament Host: Halls Ferry Park, 257 Halls Ferry Park Rd., Vicksburg, MS 39180
Tournament Surface: All divisions and age groups will be on hard courts