Text MSCOMBOCHAMPS to 84483 to receive Combo Championship Participants alerts from Mississippi Tennis Association.
Championship Information (rules, procedures, format, eligibility, captain responsibilities)
Player Party Information
Lodging Form please complete for Tourism and Economic data collection and email to email@example.com or bring to the captains' meeting
Teams/Players competing at Northeast Courthouse: A fully completed and signed waiver is required by the facility for EACH PLAYER that enters the facility. To insure that you are not late for your match, have it completed and with you when you arrive. Click here for form.
Player Search-Captains, check your team registration for the event. This function will be available 2-3 days after registration opens.
•Thursday, November 9 —Team check in will be at the Hyatt Place (1016 Highland Colony Parkway, Ridgeland, MS 39157) for 18 & Over and 40 & Over teams. Team check in will be at Halls Ferry Park (257 Halls Ferry Park Rd, Vicksburg, MS 39180) for 55 & Over teams. The captain should check in for the team. At check-in captains will be given final schedules, championship t-shirts, and other important information. There will be no formal meeting. Please make plans to attend or send a representative for your team. Play begins as early as 2pm on Thursday for 18 & Over and 40 & Over divisions. When registering for the tournament, insure that you have a full complement of players as early as 2pm on Thursday. 55 & Over division will begin play on Friday. See Schedules for more information.
•Friday, November 10 —Play begins at 8 am. The Player Party will be held Friday night. Click here for party info.
•Saturday, November 11 --Play begins at 8am
•Sunday, November 12 --Play begins at 8am. Any finals will be played on Sunday.
Tournament Sites (subject to change):
- Tournament Host: Parham Bridges Tennis Center, 5055 Old Canton Rd, Jackson 39211
- Tournament Host: Ridgeland Tennis Center, 201 McClellan Dr, Ridgeland, MS 39157
- Tournament Host: Halls Ferry Park, 257 Halls Ferry Park Rd., Vicksburg, MS 39180
- Satellite Facility: The Club at the Township, 151 Southlake Ave, Ridgeland, MS 39157
- Satellite Facility: Millsaps College, Parking instructions and map
- Satellite Facility: Reservoir YMCA, 6023 Lakeshore Park, Brandon, MS 39047
- Satellite Facility: Courthouse Racquet & Fitness Club-Northeast, 46 Northtown Dr., Jackson, MS 39211. Teams/Players competing at Courthouse Northeast: A fully completed and signed waiver is required by the facility for EACH PLAYER that enters the facility. Have it completed and with you when you arrive. Click here for form.
Tournament Surface: All divisions and age groups will be on hard courts