Championship Information (rules, procedures, format, eligibility, captain responsibilities)
Player Search-Captains, check your team registration for the event. This link will be available 2-3 days after registration for the event opens
- Friday, August 25 --Team check in opens at 7:30am at both Rob Leake Park and Tupelo Country Club for teams playing at 8am. For all other teams, check-in opens at 8:30am. The captain should check in for the team at the facility where the team's first match will be played. At check-in captains will be given final schedules, championship t-shirts, and other important information. Please make sure to check in and get your team information at least one hour before your first scheduled match. There will be no formal meeting
- Friday, August 25 --Play begins at 8 am. When registering for the tournament, ensure that you have a full complement of players as early as 8am on Friday. Lunch for players will be served at both facilities on Friday. Details will be included in the captain's packet.
- Saturday, August 26 --Play begins at 8am
- Sunday, August 27 --Play begins at 8am. Any finals will be played on Sunday.
- Tournament Host: Rob Leake Park, 1107 Joyner Avenue, Tupelo, MS 38804
- Host Facility: Tupelo Country Club, 4462 Winged Foot Road, Belden, MS 38826
Surface: This event will be played on hard and soft courts. Prior to the event, we will announce the surface for each level.