Text MS65CHAMPS to 84483 to receive 65 & Over Championship Participants alerts from Mississippi Tennis Association
REGULAR SCHEDULE FOR SUNDAY MATCHES
Championship Information (rules, procedures, format, eligibility, captain responsibilities)
Championship Player Search Link-Captains, check your team registration for the event. This link will be available 2-3 days after registration for the event opens.
Tennis Link Player Search Link-Please note that all players must also be registered in Tennis Link. Put your team number in the Stats and Standings search box to check Tennis Link registration also. Need your team number? Click here for help.
- Thursday, April 20—Team check in opens at 6pm at Magnolia Tennis Club, 626 Magnolia Ln Columbus, MS 39705. The captain should check in for the team Thursday night. At check-in captains will be given final schedules, player gifts, and other important information. Please make plans to attend or send a representative for your team. There will be no formal meeting.
- Friday, April 21—Play begins at 8 am. When registering for the tournament, insure that you have a full complement of players as early as 8am on Friday. The player party will be held:
- Friday April 21 5:30-7:30 at Magnolia Tennis Club Clubhouse. Party Flyer
- Light Hors De Oeuvre's
- Open wine and beer Bar
- Entertainment by Bill Cooke
- Guest ticket Price $15
- Saturday, April 22--Play begins at 8am
- Sunday, April 23--Play begins at 8am. Any finals will be played on Sunday.
Old Waverly Golf Club welcomes any players who want to eat lunch at the clubhouse but they would like the players to call ahead and let them know how many are in their party, even if last minute. The number is 662-494-6463. No cash only credit cards.
- Tournament Host: Magnolia Tennis Club, 626 Magnolia Ln Columbus, MS 39705. 8 soft courts and 4 hard courts
- Satellite Facility: Old Waverly, One Magnolia Drive, West Point, MS 39773. 4 soft courts Driving Directions from Magnolia Tennis Club to Old Waverly
- Satellite Facility: Mississippi University for Women Tennis Center. 6 hard courts Driving Directions from Magnolia Tennis Club to MUW
Surface: This event will be played on hard and soft courts. Prior to the event, we will announce the surface for each level.
- Soft: 3.5 Women and 4.0 Women
- Hard: 3.0 Men, 3.0 Women, 3.5 Men, and 4.0 Men